AED SERVICE PLAN
Our Program Automates Your AED Inspection Reminders and Expiration Notices
Celtic Rhythm LLC has implemented some of the most successful programs in the region, and we've compiled the best practices into our program management services. These services provide everything you need to help you meet state requirements.
Providing an AED is the first step in preparing for cardiac arrest. The second step is the maintenance of an AED. The third step is often overlooked but is extremely important: Establishing an AED Program Management System.
AEDs have accessory parts (batteries and electrodes) with expiration dates that must be tracked and replaced before expiration. The majority of AED malfunctions are due to improper maintenance or battery failure. AEDs, while easy to use, require ongoing maintenance and program management. A well-designed AED Program includes testing and maintaining your device, which is vital in deploying AEDs in organizations.
Every AED owner is subject to State, and Federal regulations, which must be followed to ensure the Class 3 medical devices are in compliance if the AED is ever used in a rescue. Without having a program management system in place, the company could be liable if a clear record of proper maintenance is not available.
When your AEDs are needed, you need them to be ready.
Because of today’s reliance on human AED inspectors, more than 1 IN 5 AEDs may not be ready for use. This leads to an increased risk of AED failure, avoidable sudden cardiac death and lawsuits. And, of course, there are direct and indirect costs associated with pulling valuable employees away from their primary jobs to perform AED checks. But now, there’s AED Sentinel, the first remote AED monitoring system built for every AED program.
AED Sentinel eliminates the need for human inspections, reducing the risk of AED failure and the consequences that follow. Designed and built by the leading authority in AED program compliance, AED Sentinel provides the ultimate in ease of AED ownership. With AED Sentinel, you can be confident your devices are always ready, ensure compliance and ease the burdens of program cost and management.
Features and Benefits
AED Sentinel was thoughtfully designed to provide an uncomplicated solution to a complicated problem, enabling AED program managers to quickly self-install and foolproof their AED programs in minutes. It works with all current AED makes and models installed in wall-mounted cabinets.
• Easy installation allows you to quickly set up and start monitoring your AEDs – AED Sentinel communicates via secure cellular network so no complicated Wi-Fi setup and no need to bother the IT team
• 24/7 automated monitoring alerts you when AED cabinet doors are opened, AEDs need servicing and your batteries and pads require replacement
• Digital documentation and reporting of all AED monitoring results are available in web-based, user-friendly AED Sentinel Manager software
• AED Sentinel assures compliance showing you are following AED inspection standards, AED laws and manufacturer guidelines
How AED Sentinel Works
AED Sentinel uses internet-connected hardware that monitors your AEDs 24/7
• Data is transmitted to the AED Sentinel Manager platform for automated analysis and action
• Email and SMS alerts are sent when an AED cabinet door is opened, or an AED needs attention
• Monitored AEDs and other AED Sentinel assets are easily viewed and managed online via AED Sentinel Manager software
AED Sentinel is a monitoring service that provides the ultimate return on your AED program investment. AED Sentinel delivers on peace of mind, so you can rest assured that the time and money you’ve already invested in your AED program has your organization ever-ready. And AED Sentinel eliminates the cost of human inspectors, giving you back the time of your valuable employees.
A low annual AED Sentinel monitoring services fee includes three year warrantied AED Sentinel hardware, unlimited use of AED Sentinel Manager software, data and monitoring services for the life of your services term. So, you’re all set.
Contact us today to learn more about how a modest investment in AED Sentinel can ensure your AED program is always ready.